Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10316/86532
Title: Estudo exploratório da autoeficácia situacional na inclusão de alunos com deficiência- análise comparativa entre professores e estagiários de Educação Física
Other Titles: Exploratory study of situational self-efficacy in the inclusion of students with disabilities- comparative analysis between teachers and physical education trainees
Authors: Magano, Mariana Rocha 
Orientador: Silva, Elsa Maria Ferro Ribeiro
Campos, Maria João Carvalheiro
Keywords: autoeficácia; professores e estagiários de educação física; inclusão; deficiência; self-efficacy; teachers and physical education trainees; inclusion; disability
Issue Date: 19-Oct-2018
Serial title, monograph or event: Estudo exploratório da autoeficácia situacional na inclusão de alunos com deficiência- análise comparativa entre professores e estagiários de Educação Física
Place of publication or event: Faculdade de Ciências do Desporto e Educação Física da Universidade de Coimbra
Abstract: The development of inclusive practices has been increasingly debated among institutions, parents, professionals and people with disabilities. There has been a growing need to develop inclusive policies that promote capacity development and social integration, recognizing people with disabilities as active citizens and rights. In this way, self-efficacy is one of the most important indicators of teachers' attitudes in the context of inclusion, which helps us to perceive how teachers feel, what they think, how they motivate themselves and behave in relation to their thoughts (Bandura,1986). Thus, the present study becomes very pertinent in order to verify the situational self-efficacy of Physical Education teachers and of the trainees of the Masters in Physical Education Teaching in Primary and Secondary Education (MEEFEBS) of the Faculty of Sports Sciences and Physical Education of University of Coimbra in the face of the inclusion of students with disabilities in their regular teaching groups, in order to perceive that factors influence their attitudes, being they favorable or unfavorable in the teaching-learning process. The participants were 64 subjects, of whom 34 were female (53.1%) and the remaining male subjects (46.9%), aged between 21 and 60 years of age (M = 36.39; DP = 13.15). In terms of professional / academic status, of the respondents, 32 are trainees of MEEFEBS of the Faculty of Sciences of Sport and Physical Education of the University of Coimbra and the rest are Physical Education teachers.
O desenvolvimento de práticas inclusivas tem vindo a ser cada vez mais debatido entre instituições, pais, profissionais e pessoas com deficiência. Tem-se verificado uma crescente necessidade de se desenvolver políticas inclusivas que promovam o desenvolvimento das capacidades e da integração social, reconhecendo as pessoas com deficiência como cidadãos ativos e de direitos. Desta forma, a autoeficácia é um dos indicadores mais importantes das atitudes dos professores no contexto da inclusão, sendo esta que nos ajuda a perceber como os professores se sentem, o que pensam, como se auto motivam e se comportam em relação aos seus pensamentos (Bandura,1986). Assim, o presente estudo torna-se bastante pertinente a fim de verificar a autoeficácia situacional dos professores de Educação Física e dos estagiários do Mestrado em Ensino da Educação Física nos Ensinos Básicos e Secundário (MEEFEBS) da Faculdade de Ciências do Desporto e Educação Física da Universidade de Coimbra face à inclusão de alunos com deficiência nas suas turmas do ensino regular, no sentido de perceber que fatores influenciam as atitudes dos mesmos, podendo ser elas favoráveis ou desfavoráveis no processo de ensino-aprendizagem. Os participantes foram 64 indivíduos, dos quais 34 são do sexo feminino (53,1%) e os restantes do sexo masculino (46,9%), com idades compreendidas entre os 21 e os 60 anos de idade (M=36,39; DP=13,15). Em termos de condição profissional/académica, de entre os respondentes, 32 são estagiários do MEEFEBS da Faculdade de Ciências do Desporto e Educação Física da Universidade de Coimbra e os restantes são professores de Educação Física.
Description: Dissertação de Mestrado em Exercício e Saúde em Populações Especiais apresentada à Faculdade de Ciências do Desporto e Educação Física
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10316/86532
Rights: closedAccess
Appears in Collections:UC - Dissertações de Mestrado

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat Login
DISSERTAÇÃO Mariana Magano.pdf1.27 MBAdobe PDFEmbargo Access    Request a copy
Show full item record

Page view(s)

151
checked on Sep 10, 2019

Download(s)

145
checked on Sep 10, 2019

Google ScholarTM

Check


This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons